DON'T FORGET to leave a comment and vote in my polls!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Digital Rough


     Does this look familiar? Well it should cause it's also my blog's background, how conveinient. I created this image in photoshop using some pictures of grass fires, smoke and the chicago skyline at night (Sorry Ms. Yucus, it just had the best night look I was looking for.) Any who, I plan to use this as my guide for the painting I'm going to do. I'm also gunna add landmarks from nations all over the world like the Statue of Liberty, the Big Ben clock, the Iffle tower, etc into the painting to help convey the 'world wide' aspect of a one world currency.


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Are you going to make the entire thing look like paper money? If so, do you know which kind of currency your are going to use? I'm excited to see how this turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks =) I'm glad you like it. But to answer your questions, I wanna make the sky look like a dollar kind of. I've taken a 100 dollar bill and edited it some to fit the whole one world theme like I replaced Ben franklin with a globe looking thing and some other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. extra creative and the concept freaks me out. shoot the world is going to fail soon huh? really love the digital rough from photoshop, i would never have guessed you made that.

    ReplyDelete